If you lost your birth certificate ,you can get a replacement birth certificate.Birth certificates are usually issued by the state in which you or that person is born. You can contact the state’s court clerk where you can acquire a certified copy of your own certificate, even though it is a replace birth certificate it would still be the original certified copy. In order to obtain an original copy, you must turn in an application that includes your full name, you parents full names, which they assume that you possess them, the location of birth and the purpose of your search and you’ll also need the date of birth. You must also send them a copy of your legal identification that which should be updated and current.

To get a replacement birth certificate,visit here at : 


Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)