Originated From
AOL Search

What can i do if i find a level 3 offender lives in my complex where there are children?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Could you stop by your local police department and ask the desk officer who to contact? If they don't know about this person, they probably should and I think they can probably tell you how to report them or help you find out who's checking up on them or why they live near children.


Ronthekanuk Answered:

You are wasting your time asking that question here..
I just typed  (what is "pig iron")
in my yahoo browser  and this was the reply..
I think that AOL  STAFFERS are posting THEIR OWN QUESTIONS to cause us to give them hits for advertising purposes.
(I bet they take down my post)
What will be next?
Will they same STAFFERS be writing REVIEWS on "how GREAT is AOL" ?

Write a letter to all of  your neighbors and put a copy on their mail boxes..Have a neighborhood meeting excluding the person your talking about and come up with a plan..

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Landscape format college ruled journals...where ...

landscape format lined journals

Asked: Emails

I can't access to my emails page. What can I do?

Asked: Www.vfw.org Where do I find membership totals for ...

www.vfw.org Where do I find membership totals for various Posts?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

It's Increase Metabolism Level Of My Body

Rocmike, we all know that you suffer from several mental illnesses one of them is that you're a schizophrenic. This would explain why you continue to post under aliases that go to your Mike Dykes Facebook profile page. Renner and Harley Spirit are 2 of them that you posted under today. You have many ...

If i allow a registered sex offender near my child, will the offender get

To people like knightshade that make judgement calls without knowing the details I say not all people are sick people that just make stupid decisions that do not deserve the treatment they receive. I would be careful because I was in a similar situation and CPS got involved because I was dating ...

Are c&y in the wrong?

criminal law and family law are very dif... in criminal law in order to be convicted you must prove beyond a reasonable doubt... family court all you need is to put in a qurstion of doubt... you can easily be indicated in a child abuse or neglect registar and not be convicted criminally.. you would ...