Originated From
AOL Search

What can I do to a neighbor that is going to my ...

what can I do to a neighbor that is going to my job since I am a police officer and trying to have me fired then sending me threatening letters through his attorney not to trespass on his property when I have not trespassed on his property! This is getting out of control. He is crazy and I want this to stop for my family's sake.

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


If you think he is having a "breakdown" try to contact a family member and share your concerns about his mental well-being.  If you feel threatened, file a complaint of your own--harassment, stalking, defamation, etc.  If you think he's uncertain about property boundaries, get a survey of the property boundaries and share them with him.  Find out the cause of his actions, before you react. 

The truth and only the truth.

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Going back home song

'Cause we just made it up? Uncle Frank

Can I report neighbor to fire department?

You can report anything that you want but what he is doing that must be danger has to be happening at the moment and to just let you know they have to know who reported and you will make such a bad environment for yourself.

Neighbor put a light on my fence

You have the right of walking into your back yard without having a motion light come on. Discretely remove the light or disable it.

Neighbor harrasment

If you want to file a complaint with the Fort Wayne, Indiana police department maybe you should do something totally off the wall like maybe go to the Fort Wayne police department and file the complaint. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? Where did you think you should go?