What is a legal address?

What ia legal address?  My son's father used his mother's address to file family court documents in Ulster County (NY).  He has not lived at that address for 14 years, owns no part of it and to my knowledge has no belongings there.  He lives in New Jersey.  When I requested he enter his correct address into the record, he stated that the address given was his "legal address" and that he maintains another residence elsewhere for work purposes.  My son told me that his father sometimes uses his father's address in the Bronx as his address as well.  Does any of this make a difference legally?  For me,  it points to a character that is manipulative and controlling.  Any comments?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Gold Business corp. is looking for new partners in the sphere of the legal addresses' sale.

We give different services, such as:

Registration of the legal address in any taxation organ;

Post service of the legal address;

Garantees for the whole period of the adress' service.


We shall be glad to our new partners.


Gold Business - your legal address in your hands.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Legal visitation hours Val Verde Detention Center ...

legal visitation hours Val Verde Detention Center, Del Rio, TX

Asked: What happens when one spouse goes to court to ...

what happens when one spouse goes to court to change what they agreed on at the beginning of child custody what will be my next step? do i go to court fill out a form to stop it?

Asked: What if I get Notice of judgement and weekly ...

What if I get Notice of judgement and weekly payments ctsuperior court

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

I changed my new address so it didn't agree with my account

Hi Patsy: So I can better assist you, could you please provide me with additional information? Thank you.

Uscis san Jise CA

US Citizenship and Immigration Service for San Jose, CA (and all of Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and Monterey Counties) is at 1450 Coleman Avenue, Santa Clara CA 95050. Their driving directions are wrong; they direct you to Monterey Highway, apparently an old address. The nearest Asylum ...

How can I stop GOP flyers coming to my home address?

The leftist Muslim Atheist poster is still posting his childish cartoons at 8:45 AM est. AOL keeps deleting them and the lonely loser keeps re-posting them. Even AOL is sick and tired of this idiot.

Wrong Email Address Trouble

Hi Michelle: To assist you further on this matter, may I suggest to please contact the vendor for your order.