Originated From
AOL Search

Lawyer refund

I hired phillips and asso. To do my bankrupcy case. 3 months ago i got a letter from a different lawyer sayiny they have my case. I paid phillips and asso. $2390.00. I fired this new lawyer firm, they did nothing for me and i asked for a refund of my money. They sent me $400.00. I asked for a print out of there charges but as of now they have not sent them. How can i get the rest of my money or at least more than  $400.00

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


For that fee, he is required to give you a written contract. If he did, but did not give you a copy, the Bar will require him to produce it. If he did not, he is already in the wrong. You can claim rest of the money through claiming to the bar counselling office. http://www.miami-criminal-defense-lawyer.com

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Lawyer

How should I determine the experience of a lawyer? I mean how can I know whether he is good enough to handle my case?

Asked: Personel injury lawyer

Need some urgent help regarding to the personeel injury lawyer?

Asked: Why There Is A Need For Conveyancing Lawyer?

Why There Is A Need For Conveyancing Lawyer?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Stop scrapbooking247.com I would like to get a ...

What are we supposed to do with this information?

Fracking lawyers in mi

most of the public seek the help of legal services regarding frackling, since the companies are touting their promises and lot of environmental problems are created by frackling.

Lawyer could anyone recommend a real estate lawyers Chicago?

Here you can know more about real estate lawyers Chicago

Personnel lawyer.

I suggest you visit this site: http://www.floridafederaldefenseattorney.com , they can help you regarding your legal needs.