Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss JamieDraper's answer to: How does a lawyer get admitted to practice in the Federal Court?

If a lawyer is licensed by a state, such as New Hampshire, how would that lawyer get to practice in the Federal court system? Where would they apply for this license?

Contact the Federal Public Defender or Court Clerk in your federal judicial district (I believe New Hampshire is its own federal district whereas some states have two or more fed districts.



Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)