Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss ron's answer to: What is the latest federal program to help home owners who are :upside down?"

what is the latest government program to help home owners whose mortgage balance is more than the value of their house?

HARP 2.0 for fannie mae (alot of conventional loans) and FHA streamline for FHA loan. those 2 refi programs are a start if your in california email me for more details. If not contact your local lender/loan officer for more details.  good luck!

Problems no longer keep me up at night. Solutions do.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)