Originated From
AOL Search

I have a krause multimatic ladder model #121499 and the feet on the stabilizer bar broke. they need to be replaced ,where can i buy them?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

They don't sell in the USA any longer.  I have the same problem.  I am going to Europe in July and hoping to buy replacement Stabilizer Foot Caps while I am there.  What color were the feet on your ladder?


I have the same problem. A web search pulled up their site in teh UK where I found the part (stabilizer foot caps # 211194 for the orange ones). check for a recall on that ladder model though, there was a recall in 1998 for that model. check the label for CSA Issue Numbers KL-0001, KL-0002, KL-0003, or KL-0004. Also the Underwriters Lab Issue Numbers AC 7404 through 7488, 7494, of 7495. If that affects you take teh ladder in for exchange or refund.

I contacted the company in the UK last year and they told me that the feet they have do not fit the US version. I just returned from London on Friday and didn't bother to try and contact them.

These ladders have not been sold for over 10 years. I think a refund or exchange is unlikely.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Need instruction:How to fold the ladder. I opened ...

Need instruction:How to fold the ladder. I opened and cannot fold back. thank you

Asked: Krause Multimatic!

how much is a 12" Krause Multimatic Ladder worth that is in good shape?

More Questions

Any options for buying sports shoes online

Yes, in India you will get plenty of options to buy best quality sports shoes online . Like order online from amazon.in, ebay.in, tradus.com, snapdeal.com, naaptol.com and many more.

My tool bar has moved to the top of my page. I would like it to be on the

Find an empty place on the Taskbar and hold down on the left click and swing it in a 90 degree arch to the side. Than do it again to the bottom. As I said and empty place to move the Taskbar.

Anybody know where I can get replacement water filters for a "water safe

I think since you are talking about a local availability you have to call the local helpline for the same.They should be having provisions. http://www.cabinetsense.com/index.php

What is wearelittlestars roberta models real name?

Rocmike do you actually believe this how a model would post? You are a sick joke.