I need help on a judgment that i have on my record i need to know the name of the person that i can talk to

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


The person you need to talk to is your judgment creditor.  Mark Shapiro, http://www.JudgmentBuy.com


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Judgments

can judgments affect inheritance. After my fathers passsing all his childrens names were put on his half of the home he owned with a friend,a title search had to be done and it came back showing i ...

Asked: I have received two money judgments against my ...

I have received two money judgments against my ex-husband. Both for back spousal support, college and medical expenses for our children. His atty. informs mine that he is considered "judgment proof ...

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

My mom just bought a brand new sewing machine she ...

Many stores that sell material and machines and stuff offer lessons. Check with those.

What is it that we each want, need and seek?

Something to love, something to do and something to hope for. Those are the three thing some ancient philosopher noted. BTW that is what a puppy will provide. love it clean up the mess hope for the day it won't make a mess ;-)

200 word story, I need help!

ROCMIKE MADE SURE THAT HE GOT HIS PORN ON HIS POSTS. YOU JUST CAN'T TELL WHEN THE PORN POSTING SCHIZO'S DAY BEGINS OR WHEN IT ENDS.---------------------------------------------------------What kind of loser is this government dependent racist hate monger? He's still posting under his alias Renner ...

Need to update personal settings

Hi Alicat: For assistance, please refer to the help article below. I forgot the answer to my AOL Account Security Question