Discuss lucyalford's answer to: Inquiry about Immigration to Canada

Dear Friends, I am going to apply for immigration to Canada under Permanent Residence – Federal skilled Worker Class. I’ve filled and prepared all of necessary application documents as recommended ...

Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected as permanent residents under six selection factors which demonstrate their likelihood to become economically settled in Canada.

The Federal skilled worker class is point based. Applicants are assessed under 6 factors and numerous sub factors of assessment providing for 100 points. Individuals with at least one year of continuous full-time employment experience, or the equivalent in part-time employment in one or more “open” occupations, within the 10 years preceding the date of their application and who possess the required settlement funding, may qualify for assessment.

Wouldn't you just love to live in a dynamic country that's the choice for many of the world's immigrants because of its stability, prosperity and respect for diversity? http://www.canadianlifestyles.ca/ is a good source of information on the kind of lifestyle in Canada.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)