info on skin absorbed poisons.
Just about any industrial chemical can soak into your skin. Mineral oil used in transformers becomes toxic after a few years in service. It develops a black sludge at the bottom of the can that goes through anything BUT neoprene. Even then we have to put tags inside the gloves to tell us if the chemicals got through the gloves.
That is why we wear neoprene gloves and if the hazard is bad enough we might have to wear confined area and toxic atmosphere suits.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them