Originated From
AOL Search


How can I process for naturalization, without paying any money fees?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

You can't.

Try you state's local Social Services department, or try www.ice.com


Hope this helps,




Investing in Human Capital is the most rewarding activity; free-market utilization of Human Capital is the least expensive path to success. Don't whine about problems without thinking of a free-market, economically rational, and socially pragmatic solution.

Try contacting the USCIS and check if there are any waivers.

You cannot process any of your applications without paying the filing and processing fee. If at all you qualify for a waiver or an exemption( like being in the military, being older than 55 yrs of age), then you need not pay the fee. As to that, you need to check with the USCIS.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How can americans put an end to immigration

How can americans put an end to immigration

Asked: What is broken with immigration

what is broken with immigration

Asked: Immigration Helpline UK Reviews

I am planning to use Immigration Helpline UK for my visa application to uk. Was wondering if you have heard about them or have had any experience with them?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions


Immigrating to the United States is often a difficult process. In addition, there may be long delays due to backlogs. In order to maintain an orderly immigration process, the United States has established a waiting list system. While this makes for an orderly process, it can create backlogs of many ...

Do you think the debate on the immigration issue in Arizona justified?

Leftists will always scream hatred against persons who do as they should. It is a fanatical psychosis that makes leftist liberals unforgivable.


Bush, as in Ex president Bush who used immigration to fuel his campaign with prejudicial conservatives. His campaign was funded by people who now benefit from the building of a fense that will ultimately cost a trillion dolllars, money that goes directly to the campaign financiers of his campaigns.

Obama's latest humiliation.

Why does our government dependent friend the leftist Muslim Atheist poster continue to post under these aliases when everyone knows he's doing it. He has posted for over 17 hours and 108 posts under just 4 of his aliases, Brother B., Harley S., The fake Marine and Fred G. Brother B. has posted for ...