Discuss Brett Mitchell's answer to: My huband slept with another man

my husband has just had an affair with another man we have 2 children and the house is in his name he doesnt want me to take his kids but wants me to live with him and still keep sleeping with other ...

I am all supportive of gay rights, but this has nothing to do with that. You need a good divorce attorney. Don't listen to the advice of those that want you to be "supportive" of your husband. He threw away his "supportive card" when he decided to sleep around. I would NOT leave the house, as that is yours and your childrens. This man has alot of nerve to ask you to continue in the relationship. YOu will be an absolute fool if you do that.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)