how to soothe dog after inducing vomit?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "how to soothe dog after inducing vomit?"

Answered: What to give dog with upset stomach from fish grease

let him eat grass well thats what i no

Answered: My dog has been vomiting in internvals of 5 minets ...

Take her to the vet. It's possible she ate something from outside but if it's been going on for more than 1 hour, it could be something very serious. The sooner you take her, the better.

Answered: We adopted a very old blue merle smooth coat ...

Sorry for your loss. Your first (and probably biggest) mistake was not insisting your vet give you an answer. I would have taken her to another vet. Why so many surgeries on an older dog? Sounds to me that vet was greedy (yes, they do exist) who wanted to make $$$$ out of your pet's illness. You ...

Answered: My dog likes to eat grass-a lot! However, it makes ...

Is your dog very fury ? meaning his hair is rather long? If so , eating grass is VERY normal, and puking it back is as well the grass is a natural floss for the hairs the dog swallows , since he cant digest it, he coughs it up If your dog's fur is very short, there may be a different reason as to ...

Answered: Why is my dog vomiting and refuses food?

This could be due to the food you feed your dog is intensely disliked by him/her. I would personally recommend you to try Harringtons dog food, a new, wholesome, complete, natural dog food.
Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

More Questions

Bone cancer in dogs

http://california-mesothelioma.net/

Need service status for dog

Who gives us the right to enslave a dog or other animal for our genetic shortcomings into servitude? -Have another human-being be a service attendant or indentured servant...Oh yes, wait... they tried that already and if not for a few more votes, a service animal (as you call it) would be leading ...

My little dog is scratching all the time? i have ...

It can be anything from an allergy to an illness. Take your dog to the vet asap.

My dog ate some chocolate

She didn't get that much chocolate from 1/4 cookie, probably less than 1/2 ounce. 1 ounce of semi-sweet (that's what McDonalds uses) would be mildly toxic for a 4 pound dog. Likely symptoms are hyperactivity, restlessness. But she may not need a vet. Vomiting or diarrhea is possible. Watch out ...