How to clean mold from the inside of a concrete storm shelter?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "How to clean mold from the inside of a concrete storm shelter?"

Answered: Storm shelter

What is the question ? ? ?

Answered: Ceramic mold of a moonshine jug

If you go to a hobby shop or arts and crafts store, they should be able to help you. I only know of jugs made by hand, but there probably are slip molds for them as well.

Answered: What exactly is black mold?

Black mold, also known as Strachybotrys chartarum or Strachybotrys atra, is a slimy, greenish-black stuff which poses a serious health risk to everyone from kids to the elderly, and also animals. This kind of mold species can lead to the development of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which are ...

Answered: Carpet cleaning tips

If you want to clean the carpet with less time then you can use the machine like van-mounted hydramaster. www.geelongcommercialcleaners.com.au

Answered: Freezing black mold

Mold will not die that way. You should call the professionals to help you out in this situation. interior wall mold removal products

Answered: Cleaning toilets

Well Carol if it's FOOD LION'S toilet bowl cleaner where the heck do you think you'd buy it? I'll give you a hint because it's obvious you need one. If you were looking for Walmart toilet bowl cleaner where would you go? Exactly!!! You'd go to Walmart. So if you're looking for Food Lion toilet ...
Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

More Questions

Mold removal

Use one of the clean cloths to gently wipe off as much of the surface mold as possible.Try leather soap and soft bristle toothbrush to get into the grain of the leather.If a leather soap is not available, try a solution made of one part denatured alcohol to one part water. However, keep in mind this ...

What is the price of concrete in ft.myers,fl

You can google this information.

Natural organic solution to kill mold

Try researching copper sulphate. It definitely kills mold. Just be sure to follow instructions and wear gloves cause, while Copper sulphate is natural, it can be toxic if the body has too much

Standing water & mold/fungus/damage advice needed

use combination of bleach and powder soup so that it won't smell so strong.