how do you extend probate?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "how do you extend probate?"

Answered: Probate Do I have to file a probate for my husband ...

You might need to file in probate court to get title transferred to your name for the house. The vehicles, if registered in both names, you can probably go to the DMV with a death certificate; but if they are only in his name, you might need probate. But depending on your state, there may be a ...

Answered: Can i violate probation for too much prescription medication in urine

What were the charges that lead to probation? What is the medication involved? Do you possess a current prescription for the medication that was found in your urine>

Answered: Must my home be sold?

If there are enough funds to cover for remaining debts, there is no need to sell your house. Assets are normally liquidated to pay for probate expenses only when the Executor (that would be you, in this case) or remaining family members cannot pay for those expenses.

Answered: Extend

Try AOL Mail Help...this is a forum for AOL Beta 9.7.4. Here is the link to mail help....

Answered: Probate

Try to find an online website for Suffolk County Probate Court and you can probably check online by searching his name to see if probate is open or not. If probate is open you can file a claim. If it is closed it is too late to file a claim.

Answered: What is the limit of net worth to avoid probate in Colorado

$60,000 or less lets you use an affidavit instead. The out-of-court affidavit procedure is available in Colorado if the fair market value of property that is subject to disposition by will or state intestate succession law, less liens and encumbrances, is $60,000 or less. (This excludes joint ...
Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

More Questions

How do i get a list of probation officers in york pa

If this is for a minor, you could get it from the court that put him on probation. You don't give much information to go on.The office of Juvenile Court should have, or tell you where to get one. It will be a different court if it's an adult, but same process. Hope this helped.

Help me please

If the daughter had Power of Attorney, that became invalid when the person died. If the possessions were in a living trust, she might be the successor trustee and could sell everything without probate. You need an attorney to tell you what you can do. If there is a will you are probably entitled ...

What to do if already served probation period for ...

contact the courts and your lawyer they can get this taken care of

How can i find out if i was ever on probation???

call the commissioner of probation in your state