Actually, yes. There are several chemicals and other things that can occur in a house which can make you feel tired, sick, headachey, ill at ease, etc. Mold, carbon dioxide, radon, formaldehyde, very high electromagnetic fields, any number of chemicals. They can all be tested for.
Yes, how a home is lit is also important, more natural ight keeps you awake.
Newer homes are now built with more natural light as standard, to help peoples well being, however the main driver behind tgis is sustainabilty encouraged by government rather than tiered ness.
Eating well, and exercising makes you feel less tiered.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them