Originated From
AOL Search

WE have a home that was built in 1997.The two up ...

WE have a home that was built in 1997.The two up stairs windows are crank style the hardware on the bottom has rusted out and needs to be replaced.The only marking I can fine said truth.How can I find out who made these?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Have you considered just getting replacement windows? These days they can fit any size window and they are more energy efficient. And I bet they wouldn't cost much more than fixing the old ones.

P.S. If there was a rust issue, you probably have an underlying moisture problem.

Truth is the manufacturer of the hardware .. It isn't necessary to replace the window..  Strybuc Industries carries replacement parts for Truth..Reach them at 800-352-0800 (Phila.Pa.)  or  800-780-5051 (Miami) or www.strybuc.com They will direct you to a local dealer who will be able to help you.


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Granite repair

where to buy Pro Caliber products...for granite/marble repair

Asked: Brians sprinkler repairs

Brian's doesbrian do a good job and guaranteee his worksprinkler repairs

Asked: How to Repair a Leaking Hot Water Radiator?

How to Repair a Leaking Hot Water Radiator?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

When property is deeded to two relatives who has the stronger claim?

A property deeded to two people at the same time gives them equal claims. One can't sell the property without the other's agreement.

Home improvement

If you want to improve your home you can also include trendy Interior designer furniture to make your room look stylish and colorful. Even small suggested improvements, such as paint colors or furniture placement, can go a long way towards improving the look and feel of your home. You can click ...

What happens to a home when you turn the heat off in the winter?

If you live where the temperatures stay below freezing for days, the water in your pipes is likely to freeze. When it freezes, water expands, so your pipes will probably break. You can do two things: you can shut off the water and drain the pipes, or you can leave a trickle of water running so it ...

Which is the best place to buy home furniture?

I think you should visit the IKEA store because they have a good collection of home furniture. You will definitely find the furniture that is best for your home. http://www.ikea.com/qa/en