Are there any herbs that raise blood sugar levels that shouldn't be used by diabetics?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Try Free Senior Citizens Solutions they have helped many bloggers Good Luck

I am assuming that you are referring to Type 2 diabetes. I checked the Internet regarding your question, and did not find 1 herb that will cause a person's blood sugar to rise. Just in case you don't already know, I am attaching this article about various herbs that will help lower a person's blood sugar. Do you use any herbs, and if so do they help in lowering your blood sugar?

I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What is the difference between a sugar source and ...

what is the difference between a sugar source and a sugar sink in a plant?

Asked: Blood sugar levels.........should I get tested for ...

what is considered a high blood sugar level. I just got tested at home and it was 449 on the finger pricking meter.

Asked: IS it okay to take Glucobalance by Probiologic for ...

Is it okay to take Glubobalance for sugar with early stages of Gluacoma?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Why are there more hormones that respond to the low blood sugar than

The human body is a product of thousands of years of evolution. During most of that time, not having enough food was a bigger problem than having too much. So it was far more important for survival to be able to handle situations of lack of food. Only in the last couple of decades has obesity become ...

Are there any other natural supplements or foods ...

Garlic and lemon are often cited as natural remedies for a variety of medical conditions, including Type 2 diabetes. See this article for more details.

Since drugs given by doctors for diabetes don't ...

Best way to treat type 2 diabetes is to watch what you eat, lose weight and exercise regularly.

Fasting sugar is 120 and random is 137-140. Am i diabetic now . My age is

Your sugar is definitely high. You may be borderline diabetic. Either way I would suggest that you talk to a doctor.