Originated From

I heard a name used in a cowboy series years ago ...

I heard a name used in a cowboy series years ago with ward bond and the young hispanic mexican lady was referred to as hwanito  but i don't know how it is spelt I believe the series may have been  called high shaparell or similar

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Oh my, I'm not sure what you're asking but I googled it for you and here's a link to a cast list for The High Chapparal if that helps? And I don't really speak Spanish but I think maybe that name would be spelled Juanito or Juanita because the 'J' is pronounced kind of like an 'Hw' like how you'd say the Spanish name "Juan."


The name is Juanito. It means little Juan, or little John in English. The TV show was likely High Chapparal.

If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, then that makes me a burning truck filled with TNT hurtling through a rocket fuel depot.

thank you for your response's (thats cleared that one up) Moy bien you guys



Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

More Questions

When I go to aol help, it says Hi Nancy, and that is my wifes name. How

Settings, Expressions, lets you add a name to some of the expressions like "You've got mail". You can change the name or remove it.

In Scarpetta series which book did Bentley return to life?

Did he really? I must have missed her recent books. I read about the first 7 or 8. I thot that they were great.

How to ractivate a deleted screen name?

Hi Amil: For assistance, please refer to the help article below. Restore or recover a deleted Username

A cowboy baby shower is a unique and cute theme ...

Amazing Baby Shower Theme Cowboy

More from ParentDish

Children Could Benefit from Medical Research, Study Says

Filed under: In The News , Research Reveals: Babies , Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers , Research Reveals: Big Kids Credit: Getty Images You...

When New Mom Can't Breast-Feed, Dozens of Women Help Out

Filed under: In The News , Breast-Feeding Credit: Getty Images Eva van Dok Pinkley, a Brooklyn, N.Y., actress and magazine researcher can't breast-feed her...

Stroke Rates Up in Pregnant Women, New Moms, Study Finds

Filed under: In The News , Pregnancy Health , Research Reveals Credit: Getty Images We've asked this before, but don't pregnant women have enough to worry...

His Lordship: Lazy 14-Year-Old Hooligan! Get a Job!

Filed under: In The News Credit: Amazon "Boy for sale!" A member of Britain's House of Lords is beginning to sound like something out of "Oliver Twist."...

Gap Sparkle Backpack

Filed under: Fashion Your kid is sure to sparkle at school with this backpack from Gap. Credit: gap.com It may seem like you're just getting into the swing...
More Powered by