Have you been checked for dry eye syndrome? I would also see an endocrinologist if you haven't done so.




I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)