Haunting in my home

my mother was haunting my new house,shehas since stopped,how can i get her back to help her over to the other side,help in New Mexico

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

my ex boyfriend died recently,all my life i have been able to talk to the spirit world,how can i regain to comucate with them again..

If your mother was haunting your new home and now is gone she probly did what she thought she had to do and has passed over already. You can try to contact her through prayor or meditation and ask her if every thing is done. They some time will revisit at times thru dreams to check you out or help with questions.

Facebook james c whitfield http://myspace.com/ghostriderjimc/ http://internationalparanormalproject.ning.com/profile/JamesWhitfieldGhostriderjimc

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Trusts

Trust A & B were created when the wife passed and trust B was funded, now the husband has passed and I am told he did not fund Trust B properly so everything is to be combined and the split between ...

Asked: Living in new mexico

I am trying to find someone who lives in new mexico

Asked: How do I contact destination america about my ...

how do I contact destination america about my haunted house

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know