Discuss Milla Howse's answer to: Frozen water pipe damage

my furnace went out,in my rental house as I was looking for a new tenant, a water pipe froze and flooded the house will insurance pay for the damage and a new furnace?

Generally water damage is covered by most of the insurance company. Few of the insurance companies do not cover flood damage and fire damage. So, if you have taken comprehensive insurance plan then it will be covered. Better discuss with your insurance agent about it before taking policy.


Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)