Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss LadyE's answer to: We have a friend who has had a stroke and is now paralized on her left side, she has no money and is in trouble and needs 24/7 care. Can anything

What can a person that becomes disabled and has no money do? She needs 24/7 care!

If she is disabled she certainly would qualify for SSD, or Disability Benefits.  Call the office in your area and speak with someone who can give you information.  They might be able to give information on how to get a home health aide also. 

"Taken from the movie "Titanic" "A woman dies with many secrets in her heart"
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)