Originated From
AOL Search

Who do I talk to about filing a complaint against Chase.

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Go to www.ripoff.com and follow the instructions to complain. It is very effective. Good luck.

I assume the Chase, the bank? You can also complain to the better business bureau.

Targetlaw is a free online lawyer and attorney directory. Find the lawyer you need. www.targetlaw.com

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know