Originated From
AOL Search

How to file a complaint against texas cps?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Son in phone convo and IM gave me custody of 4 old grandson. He is a drug user and alcoholic. I have been told so is his dad. CPS though is going to give ex hubby custody of child and not tell CPS that son is staying there. I had even started buying a plane ticket when he disappeared. Loaned him a thousand dollars to get by on till I could get there. Instead he went to his dads that not one of his friends can believe it. He had hit the mom and she fled.Son called CPS. I cant even consider custody because I live out of the country. My grandson needs to be the one to stop the cycle of abuse. Living with it isnt going to stop it. What can I do??

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How do I file a complaint against a pediatrician in llinois

You would have to contact the Medical Board I believe. Also could look up doctor's history online.

How do I file criminal charges/complaint against police officer(s)?

You can file a your initial complaint with the Director Christine Mozes she is in charge of everyone. fax your complaint to 609-984-0507 follow up to make sure she got by calling 609-292-6920