Originated From
AOL Search

How to feminize my son?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

9 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Let him handle your clothes in the laundry. Teach him to do the laundry sort and put it away. Take him shopping for shoes and clothes with you and girl friends. Teach him how to admire the look and feeling of nylons, lingerie heels and dresses. After a touch of cologne let him enjoy the aroma. Let him watch you apply makeup and explain and teach. let hime do your makeup and hair, and encourage him to try it on himself. Don't throw good panties away. Put them in his undie drawer. Call his underwear, panties and chemise. Make him want to know what clothes feel like. Grow his hair and take him to the salon with you. He should also get do's and nails rather than wait in boredom.

Why the hell would you want to feminize your son? Let him be what he wants to be.

If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, then that makes me a burning truck filled with TNT hurtling through a rocket fuel depot.

Make a game out of crossdressing, becoming a passable girl. Games and challenges are fun. Rewards for fooling people at the mall, etc. These are the things worked on me. I came to love it. I learned a lot more about people and life in general than I would have without that experience. I am a happily married heterosexual male in my 40's and the father of 1 son currently serving in the armed forces. Don't force it. If he doesn't want to play, let it go. I hope this helps.

Is there are full moon?  Have you lost your damn mind?  Ugh......

One day I said, 'I will go out & look for my enemies' and on that day I found no friends. The next day I said, 'I will go out & look for my friends' & on that day I found no enemies. ~YeddaHeads~

Obviously, you really wanted a daughter,,not a son. To bad he has you for a mother!

What?....Who?...Me?... .....What'd I do?..... Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end.

Anonymous,  You don't.   But what you need to do is get yourself over to the nearest psychiatrist because YOU are crazy.  Ask the doctor to have you admitted immediately.  You need lots and lots of treatment.

Anna Sparky's Mom

Please adopt a pet. We need you! ***** I am a free spirit who is grateful for my life and freedom...today. Christine Burgess ***** I am blessed to be friends with the best.

Very cool idea - always wanted to do that. Gradually begin to subsume his clothing with very plain girls clothes and gradually increasing the level of felinity. Hormones can be used by getting HRT from the doctor and gradually increasing the dose near puberty.

This question was posted 9 months ago...I hope by now you have been institutionalized and your son is with someone who has his best interests at heart.

"A daughter holds your hand for only a short while...but she holds your heart forever."

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Got any photos of Tan Son Nhut air force base circa 1965-66? Would

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Son_Nhut_Air_Base http://search.aol.com/aol/image?q=Tan Son Nhut Air Force Base 1965 1966&flv=1 http://www.vspa.com/aspprotect/tsn-stories.asp Links above...now...just type...pictures of Tan Son Nhut Air Force Base 1965 1966........in your browser ...

Looking for my son

Have you tried this web site? http://www.plumsite.com/isrr/

Where to download forced feminisation files...

check out http://www.allisoninlove.multiply.com free mp3 downloads completely non-commercial

When is a son in law not a son in law, my daughter died, he is

Sorry for your loss. Even though your daughter died, he would still be your son-in-law. But, now since he is remarrying, he will no longer be your son-in-law.