Originated From
AOL Search

Why would a female dog not get pregant with a tye?she has had litters b4 and my stud is proven

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

Answers

When dogs tie it is like a 99% chance of pregnancy, she may have fallen into that 1%.....also if she was not in heat, or she was in her last days of being in heat, then her eggs were not ready to receive. Her not being pregnant after being tied does not mean anything is wrong with her or ur stud (unless u notice anything different about her) if she is acting the same, eating, drinking etc...then she is fine....it. just wasn't the right timing that's all.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Iam on a fix income and I have a pet that is ...

iam on a fix income and I have a pet that is very important to me!he's like family!i use be able to take him to the vet when he needed his and check up but things have gotton hard on me!i need to know ...

Asked: 7 pet containment company in Florida

7 pet containment company in Florida

Asked: Are pet treats made in China but lab tested in the ...

Are pet treats made in China but lab tested in the U.S safe?

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Can something happen to my female yorkie while delivering?

Yes, Something can happen to her! It is the same as an 11 year old girl getting pregnant. Odds are 50/50 that she will survive. YOU are responsible for keeping her safe. Shame on you!

How old can a female akc dog be and still register litters

Dixie , I know of no age limitation . There should not be a problem as long as she and the sire are both registered with the AKC and are the same breed and you are with in good standing with the AKC . Here is the AKC link where you can register a litter on line as well as the AKC registry office ...

How can I tell if my dog mated with a male dog when she ran off?

Well, lets see-ya can wait and see if she has puppies - then the answer would be yes. Or you can take her to a vet-they can test and tell you. Then if puppies are just out of the question they can help you "solve"the dilema. OH and also, if youy find she has any money ya didn't give her be very ...

Dog Grooming

Hi Anil, here i have found a very interesting article on Dod grooming tips, just follow this link : http://www.wikihow.com/Groom-a-Dog I hope it will help you . All the best !! www.moooou.com