Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss Elden's answer to: Extra money received - how do I invest it?

My employer just did away with the retirement plan they were sponsoring and is now handing us the cash instead. How do I invest it to save on taxes? It is more than my IRA limit allows.

If you go with stocks look at the top 10 companies and then you never need to follow them, just let it ride. or pay social security.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)