Originated From
AOL Search

What are rights for a white person and the ...

what are rights for a white person and the employer forcing them to work split shifts and nights? what are your rights when other races in the work place get better treatment then the white person and being fair to all races. what are my rights when HR will not help you and the main Manager will not help you because a teamleader has requested they do as he wants them to? what can I do to have my hours changed without and backlash for seeking help?


Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

It sounds like they are trying to induce you to resign.

Life is a one lap race. Make many pitstops.

Google the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.  They might be able to help you.

If its your loss to quit the job then try to talk to your manager and ask for an equal treatment or better yet look for the nearest equal employment federation in your state and file a complaint, but if it's not your loss to quit the job then look for something else like Dubai Hotel Jobs

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: If your gallbladder was removed is it true that a ...

if your gallbladder was removed

Asked: My x-employer wrote me an email and told me that ...

My x-employer wrote me an email and told me that I cannot have any contact with the employee's I worked with. It that legal for him to forbid me from contacting them.

Asked: How to post and add on craglist for employment

how to post and add on craglist for employment

More Questions

Why are my lips turning white

Unless you are Michael Jackson, Well, nevermind, he's dead now, you have nothing to worry about. Maybe your lipstick is coming off? Do you think that you might be able to give us a bit more information?

How do you tell platinum from white gold or silver?

Contrary to popular belief, platinum can be scratched on the surface, but the roughened texture forms a dark patina that looks good after several years. The platinum band remains as thick as it was at the start although its shape may have changed through the years. Meanwhile, gold is easily ...

'Liberal white supremacist ...

Hate events are a natural draw for leftists. It doesn't seem to matter who they hate or what excuses they find to "justify" it. If you ever saw a hippie "love in" of the 1960's and early 1970's, you saw a lack of love. That was never an accident. Cult bulding is done by manipulating the egotism and ...

I like wearing white t-shirts and white button ...

If you really like white then combine it with othe colors or accent with accessories. So it will not that be so simple. http://shoppinghaul.net/