Discuss dot's answer to: How to MEASURE AMPS

Hi Ronnie,

   Depending on what you are doing, you will need an amp meter, or a probe. For smaller voltages you can use a fluke meter or something similar. For high voltage, you will need a probe or clamp that you will put around one of the conductors that will measure the amount of current going through it.


Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)