Originated From
AOL Search

My drivers license is on probation in NJ as of Jan ...

My drivers license is on probation in NJ as of Jan 2012 and I got a speeding ticket in July 2012 how do I get out of it without having my license suspended for a year?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Buy some knee pads. You're gonna need them.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Disney and universal price on tickets for late May ...

Disney and universal tickets

Asked: How can you possibly tell what speed your ...

How can you possibly tell what speed your driving at? You can't watch the road and the speedometer at the same time. Law enforcement has always been dead wrong giving out speeding tickets for going 60 ...

Asked: Program my original remotes for my auto 2005 rav-4 ...

I have an aftermarket remote which also controls a remote start ialso have my original remotes . Is it possible to deprogram the aftermarket remote and activate my original remotes? For my auto.

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

I'm from Italy, what kind of drivers license do I need to drive in the

i now that any kind of driver license you have tou can used it at any country you went

How to reinstate revoked driver license

This depends on what your license was revoked for. It is usually an alcohol related citation or ticket. This law article mentions the various things that can cause license revocation. Once you figure out what it was for, you probably have to settle things with the court. You may have to pay a fine ...

I need my driver's license number and I don't know where my card is... is

Theres a lot of different ways to find it, but when you are just starting drivers school you need to do <a href="http://www.4ab.ca">registry in calgary</a> and that can help out with a lot of answers

How do i reduce points on a driver's license?

Contact your state department of motor vehicles and ask them what you can do to lower the points on your license.