Originated From
Answerly

My dog ate my methadone what will happen

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest
Votes

torivegas,  Call your vet's emergency number now and ask.  Don't take any chances. 

Sparky's Mom

 

Please adopt a pet. We need you! ***** I am a free spirit who is grateful for my life and freedom...today. Christine Burgess ***** I am blessed to be friends with the best.

Think about what methadone does for a human with a weight much larger than most dogs! Your dog needs medical attention immediately!

Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Will pets meet with there family after they died?

will pets meet with there family after they died?

Asked: I know some one who has a service dog and does ...

I know some one who has a service dog and does not take care of him and does not take dog with him most of the time. I have call the place where he was gotton from. it is a long story but in one month ...

Asked: Dog waste removal service

Does it necessary to depend upon a dog waste removal service?

More Questions

My dog ate rid x is she going to be alright

There are at least 5 Rid-X products. The contents are mainly enzymes and bacteria. Rid-X Septic System Treatment says it may cause irritation of nose and throat, possibly nausea and vomiting. It says if ingested, drink water to dilute and call a physician (for a dog, a veterinarian). The powder ...

Dog waste removal service

Psychotic Extraneous Thinkers Association?

Is there any temperament change in dogs because of eating sweets?

I have seen different articles on Chocolate will kill dogs,as well as raisins.

Problems with underground fence receivers being eaten by dog

hmmm...try calling petsmart i bet they would know...you could try wrapping it in cloth...wont fully protect it but maybe long enough for you to notice and pull him away