Originated From
AOL Search

Culligan water cooler repair parts ...

Culligan water cooler repair parts- Need Bottle receptacle ring for Culligan Hot/Cold water floor model dispenser. Manufactured for Culligan by "Aquatrend".

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

4 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

I am looking to replace the cold dispence handle on an Aqua Trend Cooler by Culligan. Does anyone know where I can get this part?

I hope this helps!  cause the Culligan web site is a waste of time.....

I am looking for the handle my self.... and the closest web site I can find for a

replacement handles is


however I can not locate the brand Culligan on their web site.... maybe a call to them would help!


Fax 314-772-7750


5218 Shaw Ave.

St. Louis, Mo. 63110

Hours Mon-Fri

8:00 am - 5:00 pm


Thank you for this post. I've heard that some companies offer salt delivery. This would be really nice because it seems like we go through salt like crazy! http://www.aquatekwatertreatment.com/products/products.html

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Where can i get parts for a Celsius WF 604 water ...

where can i get parts for a Celsius WF 604 water cooler

Asked: Air Cooler Price

I'm looking for information for air cooler price, any suggestions?

Asked: Where to get coupons for white waters in branson ...

where to get coupons for white waters in branson mo.

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Water pump running more frequently

Something is using water. You might have a leaky toilet, or a dishwasher.

AC repair Spring TX


Alpine hvac swamp cooler where I can find a motor for one?

There's a company called Grainger that has just about any motor you could want. They're online and also have locations nationwide.

Why does the water go way down when I flush the toilet

The design features a siphon that draws water until it sucks air. That evacuates all water until the level drops to expose the siphon to air causing the siphon to be disrupted.