Discuss n's answer to: Divorce help

I was ordered in the divorce decree to make car payments on a car my x wife drives but the car is in her fathers name and she has since remarried should I still be responseable for the car payments?

I don't think you can get around that court order Rodney.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)