Originated From
AOL Search

What do you do when CPS is in the wrong?

What do you do if CPS is in the wrong on your case and lies to the judge. How do you prove it . How do I get my kids back they are suffering?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

5 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

I'm sorry I don't have an anwser for you because I find myself in the same boat. I just stumbled upon this sight and my first question was similiar to yours. In my case the social worker assigned to our case was bias and discriminated against me from the beginning. Now, I feel like David and the system is Goliath. So much is my wrd against his and I already know he is a liar, I can't aford an attorney, so what can you do? I guess I'll just have to bite my lip and jump through all their hoops. What reaaly bothers me is I'm working torwards my Master's in education and have learned that the "founded" report they arrived at puts my goal of teaching totally at risk. Good luck, I understand exactly how your feeling.

You cant prove it, to get your kids back you do what they say. You are on a time frame. After 18 months they can seek TPR hearings.

Cristi (Mother of 2 lost to the system, kept 2 after learning the laws.)

Nerdzel you are totally correct. If cps has a "founded" case against you that puts you totally at-risk of not receving a license to teach or obtain work related to caring for or being around children. Even if you bite your lip and jump through their hoops (sometimes they are already set up for failure) that "founded" case will not be erased- every time that background check is done it will come up. I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family. Good luck!!

You CAN prove somethings but you better your facts straight with documented evidence to disprove their claim. You keep up with your records and go through everything with a fine tooth comb, I'm sure you will find documented evidence to discredit them and whatever statements they have made against you if you are in the right. READ THROUGH YOUR PAPERWORK- ALL OF IT. Look for dates, timeframes, inconsistencies in their reports. Find PROFESSIONAL WITNESSES to testify on your behalf and can honestly discredit their false staments. Consult an attorney if you cant afford one-ask for one or search for legal foundations that assist low-income families with legal problems. Good luck!!    

I don't know how to help you out bro or sis all i no is they took my step-son from my wife afert  he was bout to turn 4 day's old from the Brith center we didn't even have a change to take him home now a year and a month later my daughter was born they came and took her 3 day's later from the brith center and now im fighting to get them both back i don't care how long it take's im going to get them back from them.


P.s trying to get in to the ARMY  

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: C.P.S. and hospital in scheme

Is a hospital in the County of Westchester, N.Y. allowed to drug test a mother giving birth even though the baby came out completely healthy and tested negative for drugs? The hospital tested me even ...

Asked: To anyone of the of the candates. My question is ...

To anyone of the of the candates. My question is what are you going to do about CPS and them just taking kids on false accuations. Taking kids from mom and dads right out of the hospitels and the ...

Asked: Can i legally take my baby from cps custody ...

can i legally take my baby from cps custody ? and run out of state she is technicly in cps custody but she is staying with her dad who stays with his mom and i swear it has been a conspiracy from the ...

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How can they have the power

As difficult as it may seem, regardless of how huge the mountain appears, it can be brought down. Looking at the totality of the problem keeps you blinded and unable to fix the problem. But you actually have done one of the most important things which is to seek out the answers. I don't know ...

Ok lets give 12yr olds drug , seriouse drugs -phsyic drugs

C.P.S. Can do alot more damage then good in some if not MOST circumstances. I hate hearing about kids getting caught up in the system.....they are passed along to family and family with no love given not knowing whats happenning next.....poor baby's ...God...it just breaks my heart how someone can ...

Is it wrong

To love somebody is beautiful. To soffer a lifetime is bad. You have to make a choice!

Wrongful termination in GA

Hello Terri, If you perceive that you are terminated from your work because you are discriminated against by your employer, then it it most likely that it is a case of a wrongful termination. Also, a wrongful termination includes your employer goading you to resign or causing you to resign ...