Is there a software that can turn CorelDRAW vector file into Adobe Illustrator vector file? I know that this option doesn't exist in either of the original software.
There are several options you might try:
(1) Save the CorelDRAW image as an EPS file, then import it into Illustrator.
(2) If you can't save as an EPS, try saving as a TIFF, JPEG, or PDF. If you have Illustrator version 13 (part of CS3) or above, you can then import the image and use Illustrator's "Live Trace" feature to convert it into a vector image.
(3) If you can't save the Corel image as an EPS, TIFF, JPEG, or PDF, you might try opening the file in Photoshop, converting it there to a TIFF and use Live Trace to turn it into a vector.
(4) If you don't have Photoshop, you might try using an application like "Graphic Converter" to turn it into one of the aforementioned file types, then using Live Trace in Illustrator.
(5) If all of these options fail, try going to CNET.com and search for another vector conversion application. CNET.com is a great site to obtain freeware, shareware, and other apps for both PC and Macintosh.
Hope this helps =)
I found one FREE application on CNET.com that might help you. It is called "SPRAY Vector Generator" and can be found at the following link:
The Publisher's Description says:
"SPRAY vector generator is intended to produce helper objects for vector illustration software like Xara X, Corel Draw, Adobe photoshop. You can easily generate huge number of circles with random position, fill, outline color; random paths, grids, and rays. You can place generated objects thru clipboard at your favorite illustration app. Developed for Xara X but also works with Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator."
There is not a way to convert a Corel Draw to illustrator that I am aware of. If you have Corel Draw you can save the file as an EPS, then open it with illustrator.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them