GMC Trade Secrets
Go to http://members.tripod.com/~GabyandAndy/Internation_Recipes.html
MUSHROOM CHOW YOKE
1 1/2 lbs. flank steak, raw, sliced thin, against the grain1/2 tsp. salt1 tsp. sugar1 tbsp. soy sauce (dark soy sauce if available)1 slice ginger, fresh, mincedWhite pepper to taste2 cloves garlic, minced1 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch1 tbsp. white wine or dry sherry3 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
1 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch1 tbsp. soy sauce, reg.3 tbsp. oyster sauce1/4 tsp. Chinese style sesame seed oil1 1/2 c. chicken broth
SAUCE: Blend all ingredients together except cornstarch. Add cornstarch a few minutes before you begin to cook. Use as called for below.
1. Slice meat about 1/8 inch thick.
2. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, white pepper, garlic, cornstarch and white wine or sherry to the meat. Mix well and let marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place 4 tablespoons peanut oil (or any cooking oil) in a frying pan or Chinese wok. Heat oil over a high heat until the oil begins to smoke, then, without reducing the heat, add the meat mixture to the pan and begin stirring it quickly. Continue for 2 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and continue to stir fry until the meat is just about cooked.
5. Add the sauce mixture to the meat, mix thoroughly, bring to a boil, lower heat and allow the entire mixture to cook 1 minute. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Use sesame seed oil carefully, it is strong in flavor, thus, a few drops goes a long way. Do not fry with it! 6 servings.
my hometown "Sanligang" Hubei provinence is famous for the product Mushroom, nearly every family grow it every year, how can i help my town introduce them out and sell them out of China, it is very cheap with really good quanity, recently, our Shanghai reserching authourity indicate that, Mush room can slow old,defend age pigment effectly.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them