I am confused whether I should go for Seo or PPC campaign? My business website is about gifts. Please suggest me and help me out.
Did you create the website yourself? If so, then you should be doing "good" SEO work for it as a matter of rule. No need to employ anyone for SEO, as it's pretty straight forward:
1. Design a good website, with a good structure.
2. Write good quality original content. Your own work.
3. Incorporate keywords throughout your website (not too many) that match your business and what you want people to find you for in the search engines.
4. Get good links.
- Get good quality links from other websites that are similar to your own business.
- Create links in question/answer sites like this.
- Write articles and place links there, etc, etc...
This you can do at no cost to yourself. Obviously, PPC is going to cost you, with no guaranteed return.