To uninstall, first please close the program. By default the program is running in the background, in which case you should see the blue wrench icon in the system tray next to the system clock (lower right corner of your screen). Right-click on this icon and choose "Exit Registry Booster".
Right-click on this icon and choose "Exit Registry Booster".
If you do not see this icon, please press (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC) on your keyboard to open Task manager. Go to the "Processes" tab, find and select registrybooster.exe and then click on End Process.
Then follow these steps :
1) Goto Start -> Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs
2) Locate the entry "Uniblue Registry Booster" in the list of installed applications
3) Click once on this entry and then click the button "Remove"
4) When prompted if you want to remove this application click "Yes"
This will remove the product from your computer.
Try to look for any resource that can go for the answer of your question.
Computers and Laptops
Your answer to my question has been directly sent twice. The same answer has come to me. It does not work and didn't work the first time. I need another way to get this out of my system. It opens up when im booting and it prepares to scan. the icon is still down at the bottom of my screen. I can right click on it and it wants to know if I want to stop scanning or close. I naturally click close. Th icon is still there. Im not bothered by it the registry the whole time Im on. Still I don't want to be bothered with it to have to go through some procedures to get it off my screen. Can you help. Please don't send me the 3rd time (same) suggestion. Thank you.
Elaine....if you got same answer from me twice...well that's what we call an 'AOLA glitch'...lol...Happens a lot.
Anyhow, The main reason you can't remove it is because it is working within your system.
Right click on your task bar, and bring up 'Task Manager'....on 'Processes' tab, look for anything related to 'Uniblue'...and click 'End Process'....That way you can look to see if you can remove it in 'Add/Remove'.
Open up 'Search' from Start and go to --- 'Search all Files and Folders' on C: drive selected ...type in both boxes: Uniblue Registry Booster
...hit search ...and see what is there that can be deleted. On some of those files, you may have to open each and delete portions one by one. Eventually, by doing so, you will render much of the the Uniblue functions ...useless.
And finally, you will need to open up your CCleaner...and run 'Registry fix' several times until you see 'no problems found' showing.
Let me know what happens, because I know it is not 'impossible' to remove any software from any PC...Good Luck ...Dave
Hi Elaine,Here are your uninstall instructions
Manually delete Uniblue programs.
To remove Uniblue products from your computer, always follow the uninstall procedure. Deleting program file data without uninstalling the application can cause damage.
Deleting program files:
By default, program file data can be found in the following folder:
Deleting application data:
Go to Start, select Run and press enter. In the Run box, type:
This will launch an Explorer window. Find and Delete the Uniblue folder.
Removing from Startup:
1. Click on Start > Run.
2. Type MSCONFIG and press enter (for Windows Vista and Windows 7, you can type this in the search box)
3. Click on the Startup tab.
4. Remove the check mark for the Uniblue product and click Apply and OK.
5. A message will pop up telling you that you must restart your computer before these changes will take effect. Click on "Restart" and your computer will automatically reboot.
(When you log back into Windows, you might get the System Configuration Utility box again. Please close this window.)
Stopping the programs:
1. Right mouse click on the taskbar.
2. From the popup menu select Task manager.
3. Go to the "Processes" tab, find and select registrybooster.exe/speedupmypc.exe/systemtweaker.exe/driverscanner.exediskrescue.exe (depending which program you have) and then click on End Process.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them