Originated From

Is there a palimony law in Florida, and if so how ...

Is there a palimony law in Florida, and if so how do you sue someone for palimony? I was in a relationship with someone for 18 years, they caused me to lose my career, everything then just left.  Is there anything I can do????????

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

There is a palimony law in Florida and you can sue for it. I'd suggest checking out Florida Legal Help Center to get the exact details on how to go about suing for it. Good luck!

If you want to make peace you don't talk to your friends, you talk to your enemies. - Moshe Dayan

this page is a piece of junk, I asked a question about common law/Florida to attempt to get some info, the entire left side, after one intro partial sentence two years old has about same question as me...and a worse answer, really nothing, "check Fl. Legal help center" then the rest of the page is more totally opposed or different types of questions from Blues songs to this wasteing too much of my time, no thanks

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Law

What are some mind-blowing facts about law and legal issues?

Asked: Employment law

I am from Georgia. Do anybody know of a law that was passed about an employee can't get fired while under doctors orders.And if you do could you give my the website or tell me where i may be able to ...

Asked: Law

Where to find the best Divorce solicitors in Gold Coast?

More Questions

What is the best city to live in Florida?

Sunny isles beach is a very good city in which there is a lot of young people it has close to lots of nice stores and malls .There is a beautyfull beach and lots of parks. It has a great school and it has lots of children in the community,there apartements of all prices and near by small houses ...

Is a lawyer in florida who does not show up for a motion to dismiss

If your attorney fails to appear in court, he is guilty of misrepresenbtation, the Judge must continue your case, and the judge may well recommend that you dismiss him as incompetent counsel. The judge then will refer the attorney to the state's bar association, assign you counsel if needs be, and ...