Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Web search for "child psychiatrist Albuquerque" brings lots of results.  So does "child psychologist Albuquerque".  If you have medical insurance, you may need a doctor on your plan, and you may need a referral from your primary care physician.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)