Child support case ! need help!

My childs birth father pays me support. He lives in one county, and i Live in the next county over. Id like to have my case moved to my county jurisdiction and they said its where the father resides. How can i get this fixed? please help!

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

You can't, it's the law. If you can get the law changed then OK. If he stops payment your county isn't going to go after him because of the time and cost. His county will.

okay but his "address" isnt where he really stays. he stays majority of the time with his mother in my county. he lies about his residency because th county he lives in dont push child support or enforces anythin because its wastin their time. 

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Lepanto families

Lepanto families

Asked: Stebbemns families

First Friends Church, Marion, Indiana Are there any Stebbens family members of your church now? If so, how may I contact them? Bernie Havens in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Asked: What does maytreeark of family mean?

what does maytreeark of family mean?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Need help in finding the right person to go to for knowing a person who

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God ...

Child support lawyers in cincinnati ohio: I pay ...

Go to child support enforcement and make an official request to modify and stop the order. By now the child should be collecting SSI off of your social security account.

What qualifies as back child support. my child ...

If the agreement has a child support monthly rate to be paid only when the kids are with you then that is the deal and only the court can change it. He pays for their food and entertainment when they are with him. If he pays when they are with you then he doesn't owe more. It is not back child ...

In a pending Divorce case, that is ready for trial, is there a way to

An Interlocutory decree of divorce sets all the terms of that divorce: if livable, the divorce becomes final on the date stipulated by the judge. Counsel have until then to plead for modification. The most common plea is for custody modification, over 85% cause the judge to take custody from the ...