Originated From
AOL Search

Child adhd and odd in hospital programs

Child adhd and odd in hospital programs?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Many hospitals & clinics are running ADHD child programs. There are  summer camps or summer programs are also available for your ADHD child.


Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How exactly does Melatonin work? I have a few ...

Melatonin has great effect in combating the jet lag. It is often called the body's internal time clock.It helps to regulate your sleep cycle and keeps you well rested and alert during waking hours. It has a properties as anti-oxidant and ca also strengthen immune system.It is a powerful anti ...

Coping with my child of adhd

ADHD is a disability. If you have no other options for getting his meds, I would file for disability for him so you have the money you need for the meds. Once he turns of age, he can drop the disability if he chooses- it doesn't have to be a lifetime thing. My son is ADHD, too and I have not ...

How do you control a child with ADHD?

Speaking as a doctor who treats ADHD, and as the mother of a son with ADHD, this program worked wonders: http://www.add-treatment.com/total-focus-program.html

Child Molesters

What no questions about shoes, jersey's or anything else but we have Rocmike alias posts. Rocmike has posted his alias questions. He has posted under Mike Weaver, Harley spirit, Justice, Snicker anonymous and anonymous. He has posted the porn that he enjoys. It's a shame that 1 mental patient has ...