Originated From
AOL Search

Can i get social sercurity information on dead spouse

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

What kind of information, and for what purpose?  And, are they "dead" or "cheating"? (it's unlikely that they're both at the same time)

If you have a death certificate, you should be able to find out your spouse's SS earnings record, to establish what benefits you can collect.  That may not be the same as what is reported for taxes, because SS taxes are collected only up to a maximum income.  You should also be able to get copies of past tax returns from the IRS.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What is the best way to monitor a cell phone to ...

What is the best way to monitor a cell phone to check on cheating spouse?

Asked: Private Investigator in Indiana, Princeton area ...

Private Investigator in Indiana, Princeton area. For possibly a cheating spouse.

Asked: Is it really worth paying for a private ...

Is it really worth paying for a private detective if you suspect your spouse of cheating? I keep telling my friends that if you have a real suspicion you should just confront him and you will know by ...

More Questions

California social sercurity cut????

Because, the Govt. does not want to cut it's pay checks, from the President on down, to the state Govt employees, and Governor, so instead, they decided to get the middle class, and the poor who depends on Social Security. What we need to do as an hold, is to ask the Govt. and the president can they ...

Project Uranus. This was the most secretive ...

I knew there had to be an explanation for the presence of Yugos in America. So, it was the last act of revenge from the failed Soviet Union? That dear friends is severely excessive! We need to get even with them for that! How many of you people have disused 8-track tapes of Barney and ...

Who to contact for birth information for an austrian citizen.

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger was born in Thal, Austria July 30, 1947.

Forgot password and account information

Please observe the following process to reset a lost Steam account password: From the Steam Login dialog, click the Retrieve a lost account... button. If you do not know your Steam Account name: Select the I don't know my account name. option and click Next. Select an item of ...