Cement Masons Local 699 Pension Fund

Instead of a monthly pension from the union, can I get a pay-out?  Is there anything in the by-laws that says they can't do that?  Is it illegal?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Some companies will do a buy out to get rid of us!  I would not do that.  Also there are sites like JG Wentworth who may buy it out but will want a fee...

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Pension Funds

Cedar Brook, Contact your regional Department of Labor (DOL) office and Pension Guarantee regional office the DOL office should be able to direct you. If there are funds the Pension Guarantee Fund should be able to track it down. Most financial advisors would not know where to look. Give us a ...

Crumbling cement pourch

First use Apoxy Bonding [white liquid, or blue liquid, almost like Elmers Glue. Paint this on, let dry and use a Top and Bond cement, any cement without stones in it.


1 part cement, 2 parts gravel, 3 parts sand. Mix it together and add water until looks like wet dough. level the area you wish to cement, put a heavy nylon sheet on the ground and put wood boards as limits (hold them firmly in place with metal sticks). put a wire mesh at about 2cm hight from the ...


Depends on your pension plan. 401k you have to be 59 1/2. Read your plan.