Here is the latest statistics on wholesale solar panel
with a 49% saturation limit what will become of the other 51%'s electric bill? wow man......scared like a fear?How is your attitude?
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them