Should I apply dental units unfriendly schools?

Should I apply dental units unfriendly schools like NYU, Tufts, etc. that don't accept CC prereq units?
I have almost taken 85% of my prereqs at a CC, and I my stats are pretty competitive for some of these schools. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Should I apply dental units unfriendly schools?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Of course you must.There is a good chance that you get through one of the top places.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What are dental crowns?

What are dental crowns?

Asked: Dental supplies online site for UK dentist

What's the best dental supplies online site for UK dentist?

Asked: Dental Problem Assistance

Do you have a dental problem and need help?

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Do you need All-on-4 dental implants?

GOOGLE has gone so far as to Support the practice "work at home", it is the nicest way to earn more and more money at home.$55h - $ part time or full time, I've been bringing in $82h… , You can make $55h easily. >>>>>>>>>>>> w­w­w.­C­a­s­h­B­u­z­z­7­0­.Com

Can dental bridge that came off be reused?

No, you can not reuse that bridge again, and I would like to suggest you that go to dentist for the same. As before applying bridge your teeth needs to be cleaned. visit this link you will come to know the answer of your question.

How does a charter school differ from a home schooling co-op

Charter schools are really small experimental schools with crazy classes in things like underwater basket weaving and home schools have to follow state guidelines on what they can teach and how children are evaluated.

Who can handel a dental emergency in the middle of the night.

In Arlington TX there is Andrew Dao Dental Emergencies (817) 275-1800. There are also some in Dallas and Fort Worth.