I have 4 other different screen names used by my family on two different computers and ALL have their folders sorted from A to Z. Please explain why this is happening if you say it cannot happen. Every time I add a folder, it will be sorted the next time I use that screen name. So 4 out of 5 SORT.
Access your mail using "http://mail.aol.com" from a browser. you can see the folders sorted in alphabetical order. if not please send me the screenshot of the issue to email@example.com
Steps to take screen shot:
Windows OS :
1) Go to the page in which you have the issue.
2) Click on ‘Print Scrn’ button from the keyboard.
3) Click on ‘Start’ button from your computer
4) Click on ‘Run’
5) Type ‘mspaint’ and press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
6) Press ‘Ctrl’ button and press ‘V’ from the keyboard
7) Click on ‘File’ from the menu and click on ‘Save’
8) Click on ‘Save’ button from the pop up
MAC OS :
Press the Shift, Command,3 keys simultaneously ( all at once) from your keyboard.
You can see the screenshot file on your ‘Desktop’.
I'm aware of the sorted folders on the web site. The question applied to my AOL 9.6 software where 4 out of five screen names have the folders sorted. I'm want to sort the 5th one.