AOL Answers rules and regulations:
1. The "N" word is not allowed.
2. Slang for gay, like the "F" word is not allowed.
3. Simply posting "Bwaaaaaahaha" is not allowed.
4. Posting a reply to a few "protected posters" is not allowed.
5. Posting anti semitic, hateful, derogatory insults is not only allowed, but encouraged. And replying to the bigot with a dose of their own medicine is not allowed. So not only do Jewish posters have to be subjected to hate, but they are not allowed to defend themselves. AOL has proven time and time again that they do not follow their own Terms Of Service, that they are hypocrites when dealing with bigotry and that they view Jews as something less than human. The Gestapo lives at AOL and they are not bashful about letting us know. Just DISGUSTING!!!!
And when this post is removed by the cover up artists at AOL, it will be reposted again and again until something changes with these disgusting hypocrites.